Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Faith Booking

I ran across something new on the internet the other day; It is called faith booking, I had never heard of it before. But from what I am able to find out it looks very interesting it is combining Scrap booking with Scriptures and your walk with the Lord; I have not figued it all out, like any other type of craft you need to find your place with it.
But what I love about it is it gets you back into your Bible looking for verses to go with your lay outs.
And there are challenges on some of the sites that get you to thinking and looking at the things and people around you with new eyes.
What it boils down to is it winds up getting you to communicate with the Lord more and that is always a good thing for every one. I know it is for me.
Check it out here are a couple of links to get you started.

faithfullyyours.net

www.bellaonline.com


faith-sisters.blog

Check out Faith Sisters weekly challenge!

No comments: