Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm haveing fun with flowers

Ok you'll never guess what I've been up to today,
I went to Jo Ann's and bought one of the autumn flower sprays,
then I went to Michel's and got a Marvy Uchida 1/2 inch circle punch with my 50% off coupon;
I went home and pulled the flowers all off of the stem, some of them were the little brown eyed Susan's.
So with my circle punch I punched out a 1/2 inch circle with the brown card stock,
then with my Martha stewards glitter glue (love it) I made the tiny tiny dots of glue in the middle and used the brownstone glitter to make the {fuzzy center} popped it in the middle of the flower with a glue dot and It looks fabulous!
Of course the brown on brown doesn't show up as well as I like but I'm going to try it on pumpkin card stock with the brownstone glitter; that should really make it pop.
I'll post pictures in the morning; I have to drive my son home tonight he's a storm refugee this week.

I'll add a tutorial soon!

No comments: